RME2016 is the 11th conference in the Rapid Methods Europe series dedicated to innovations and breakthroughs in microbiological and chemical analysis of food, feed and water. This 11th edition will also include new developments in the animal diagnostics field.
RME2016 aims to further strengthen the academia-industry relations and to further disseminate advanced research towards practical applications. Conference topics include rapid methods for:
- microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, protozoa, parasites)
- chemical contaminants
- substances of emerging concern
- mycotoxins and plant toxins
- pesticide and veterinary drug residues
- waterborne organisms (algae, fish, plants, etc.)
- authenticity, adulteration and fraud
- forensic identification.
- Plenary lectures & parallel sessions
- Poster sessions
The Advisory Committee particularly encourages students to submit abstracts for poster presentations. A number of abstracts will be selected for 6-minute talks.
- Workshops & vendor demonstrations
- Instrument & manufacturers exhibition
RME2016 is aimed at a wide range of scientists and technologists wishing to gain insight into to innovations and breakthroughs in microbiological and chemical analysis of food, feed and water. Attending the conference is an invaluable opportunity for laboratory managers and technicians, food safety and quality assurance/quality control managers, technical managers, industrial and water treatment operators, public administrators, and others interested in rapid detection of microbial and chemical contaminants.